Saturday 11 June 2011

The Stress Rant! :S

Haix. I'm freakin sick and exams are near! HOW?!?! T__T :S :'( haix.. i dun even knw if i'm sickk. or gettting sick. am i really sick? im always so tired, and i have no appetite now. and last night my hands were all trembly and i cant sleeep. am i sick? :S 


i guesss it's all the emotional stressssss laaaaaaaaa. booohoooo. i think im stressing myself out too much. am i? but without the stress.. doesnt come the motivation and results! T_T no pain no gain! 


am i overstressing myself? freakin MelbUni weih.. idk how's the exams gonna be like...SIEN. :/ keeep spoookin myself imagining myself staring blankly at the paper with no freakin idea how to do.. telling myself my lecturers are evil.. and i keeep telling myself the exams are gonna be Freakin Sibeh ROFLMAO de HARD!!!!!! shiats. STRESS MOU?! T_______T yes stressssss. Can i blog my stress away.. HAIX. T_T


on top of dat.. i guesss i am undergoing emotional stress also la. honestly, this is the first time i really feel the real ganjiong-level of LONELINESS. as in not the type of loneliness where no one is there to accompany you la.. i have frens here. but the LONELINESS syndrome i contracted.. it's the type where, u dont have anyone close enough who knows you to the core who can listen to all your freakin emotional and stupid rants and give u a hug. :( i misssss all my best friends. :( there's no freakin anyone who knows me for who i am in Melbourne. Emo. :'( alll my stomach cacing (Quote Alex) is in Msia or somewhere else in the big big world. :/ Those besties that i cant live without is all elsewhere. And when i nid someone to talk to.. it's always freakin WhatsApp. Mayb i shud look into what's the closest alternative of getting a long, warm hug thru WhatsApp. Is there a way to make a text HUG feeeel real and warm. Maybe there is? ARGHHHHH. i jz need a hug to telll me that i'm gonna get thru this. I need that assurance. But then, such a simple thing, and yet, haix, cant get it. I HUG MYSELF LA WTF. DENGGGGGG~


mayb it's time to get a bf. Hmmmmm. let me google the best and fastest ways to get a bf PRONTO! 


"If you are desperate (I don't mean any disrespect when I use that word), then put yourself in situations that enable you to meet new people. Join a class/club etc, without your normal group of friends" 


OMG CHAN WEI QI U DESPO MEH!?!?! *slaps myself to wake up* dont be stupid to get a bf jz cuz u nid a hug!! zzzz im going cuckoo d SIEN :S *reminding myself : Only Serious Relationships! rmb? preferably with someone who knows u well!!" yes dat's my rel motto haha. dont laugh @_@ i'm just at my weakest moment, and how awesome would it be if there's someone special to help me get thru this? but at the moment, i decided to be strong and go thru this myself. VICKY U CAN DO IT! IT'S ALL IN THE MIND!! BE STRONG!! 


YES I CAN DO IT. I GOT THE OMPH NOW. I AM GONNA STRIVE FOR WHAT I WANNA ACHIEVE AND CHIONG AH! YES VICKY U CAN DO IT! U'LL BE AMAZED AT WHAT U CAN ACHIEVE! FOCUS AND FACE PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF COMPLAIN AND BAILING! YOU'LL MAKE IT! the mind is the strongest tool i have for now. i'm off to study now. wish me luck! :) 


My motivation for now :



*nothing can compare to deserving your dreams. It's amazing all that you can do.........."
DONT TAKE NO AS AN ANSWER! VICKY YOU CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment