Monday 1 August 2011

Quickies! : 1 August 2011

In the past week, Vickass The Mama :

1) Got hired at Tutti Frutti WOOHOO!! XD
  • Task : FRUIT NINJA (cut fruits non-stop =P), YOGHURT MAKER (of coz can eat laa :P), CASH CALCULATOR (Im mentally drained counting change @_@), and REPEAT "HI DO U WANNA TRY SOME FROZEN YOGHURT" 100 times per shift, with that fake high-pitch "OH i'm so happy" voice. HAHA, overalll, friendly bosses and staff, nice place to work in! YES LAH MY FUNDING FOR MY TRAVELLLLSSSSS IS HERE BAYBEHHHH!! XD


2) Had freakin bad phlegm attacks until now! BOOHOO Rachie's fault, must be the Shisha. :/
  • to the extent my voice sounded so SMEXY everyday. sometimes like a toad. or robot. @_@ grrr. gettting sick of spitttting greeeeeenish yellowishhh goooo-ey stuff out of my mouth everyday. I dun wanna croak in the morninggg nemoreeeee yerhhhhhh :S



    3) Had a super Bad Ass Nosebleed while bloggging!
    • So it went like this. I was blogging my previous post, and ACHOOOOOOO!! then folllowed this UBER BLOODY red line all the way down my chin, from my left nostril. FML. X_X and it tasted weird. and i tried to wipe it with the back of my hand (Instincts la plz not that im not hygienic @_@, but i din knw why i tasted it @_@) then EEEYERRRRRRRRRRRRR AHHHHHHHHH!!! BLOOOD. FML. X_X 


    4) Chased after a homeless man like a crazy ass mama along 2 freakin streets! 
    • I was walking home with ButtBoy and His gf after work and there was this homeless old man with a cute braided beard, and a cute dog, with a luggage, asking for some money for food. Just like reflex, I wanted to giv money.. and was stopped by ButtBoy and the gf. "Hey dont give ah! Later they will somehow ask u for more". We continued walking, while i kept debating how pitiful it is to be homeless, AND MAYBE HE IS HOMELESS NOT BY CHOICE. and on top of that, HE HAS A DOG, PITY THE DOGGIE! I somehow had this huge urge to help him. (Some homeless people are damn kanasai, they take the money u give to buy alcohol or drugs, or ButtBoy saw one throw away an icecream given to them cuz it wasnt nice WTF) And so i went to 7-11, bought fresh bread, and went back to find him, BUT HE WAS GONE OMG!! I was so desperate to find him! Buttboy and gf accompanied me to look for him all around, we went to the train station and all.. bt cant see him. I was abt to give up and simply look for some other homeless ppl to give, until ButtBoy's superman vision spottted the doggggie and the man on the opposite streeet quite far away! I WAS SO SYOK WEIH! I quickly ran after him like a crazy ass mama.. and OMG took me abt 10 minutes to catch up with the man at the traffic light. And gave him the bread *angelic moment*. He was ever so grateful, and told me i was such a sweet girl, and wad i did was just beautiful. I felt, good. And he asked me, if i had a bf. OMG WHY IS EVERYONE, INCLUDING A HOMELESS MAN, ASKING ME THIS FREAKING QUESTION!?!??!?!?!! ISH. He said that i should get one hahaa. XD I HOPE. OH WELL :) a good deed every day i try!


    5) Has been blow-drying her hair for a week now. =P
    • Nobody believed that i never ever blowdried my hair for as long as i lived. WHAT'S WRONG WITH LETTIN IT HANG AND DRY ITSELF!? ISH. @_@ but yeah i started blowdrying, and OOOOH, MY HAIR LOOKS GOOD WEIH. HAHA, extra points for myself! Thanks for the pointers babes!! XD OOOOHLALA!


    6) And of course, cant wait to go home!! XD

    No comments:

    Post a Comment