Saturday 28 May 2011

The shower post? LOL. Of the Confused List and How much i enjoy the shower HAHAHAH!!!!

Yay im so excited now cuz there's a place for all my nonsense! :) Bailing from pre-exam stress now! Teehee! =P I am quite good at bailing, u knw? :) i guess i bail from a lot of stuff. :'( walao sighs. Well, let's jz hope this blog helps with my bailing : /


Welll. Life is so "interesting", that i came up with a confused list. Prolly just thoughts that run thru my mind when im showering HAHA! or day-dreaming.. or just almost alll the time? Hahaha bt i guess my most emotionally stimulating thoughts come from when i'm showering HAHA! i guess that's when i put everything aside, and bail into in the bathroom cell, alone, with hot water streaming down my body, the awesomest feeling btw, and the bafoooodle mind starts to wander..and think abt nonsense.. Evry single random issue from way back until now... and when im feeeeling "OH THE HOT WATER FEEELS SO GOOOOOOOOOOD!", i start to contemplate and realise this and that.. mistakes that i thought was so effing right way back when i made the decision.. cant imagine it would take so many years for me to realise that MAYBE I WAS WRONG. sigh sigh sigh. 


It's kind of a good feeeeling -- Going thru self-realization under the hot shower. It's like u're cleansing yourself. Hahaha i guess i really enjoy all my shower sesssions alot?! omg. another point i just realised abt myself! No wonder i have the feeeeling of never wanting to get out of the shower every single time!! just wannna stand there all day long under the hot shower.. hmmmmm sweeeeet. And when u get out of the shower.. it's like u step out into a routine again.. Back to ur real world responsibilities and what u have and are supposed to do. 


The Confused List :
1) LOVE 
2) LIFE


That almost sums up everything i guess? im glad both of it took me on a roller-coaster ride to knw them better. bt why does it have to leave me confused? Hmm i am such a crapper. bafoodles!


Currently hooked to:


No comments:

Post a Comment